Complete warranty details are available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
Downflow Multi-Position Installation
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home..
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards