Complete warranty details are available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Up to 95% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 95%, which means that up to 95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home..
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = 2%
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards