Complete warranty details are available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home), 10-year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Up to 18 SEER Performance
R-410A Refrigerant ComfortNet™
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new DSXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty. With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- EverRest brand sound control top design
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage for six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed